Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Lazy Sunday

It was just another lazy Sunday, and as the sun was setting, I figured I would take a walk to see how the sunset looked.  The weather has been nice this weekend and the sky was fairly clear.  I took note of the coastal clouds crawling their way over the area hills, and thought it would make a decent shot.  I had purchased a neutral density filter when I bought the camera, as I had heard it would help take better time lapse pictures when there was extreme light.  I attached it to the camera and adjusted the settings.

This series of shots was 1 picture every 6 seconds, and I tried to continue until the screen was basically pitch black.  There was plenty of light still in the sky, but with the filter on there, the picture went dark fairly fast.  I wish I had started a bit earlier on this, as I think having the sun further up in the sky and the clouds being playful along the horizon would have made this series even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment